“Your future is created by what you do today not tomorrow “– Robert Kiyosaki
Have you been putting off getting your perfect smile? Looking for a brighter, straighter, or fuller smile? Here at Teeth and Smiles we are able to offer range of treatments not only to improve the appearance of your smile but also to help give you a more youthful appearance.
If you are looking for a whiter, brighter smile teeth whitening could be the perfect solution. Teeth whitening will help to remove staining and discolouration caused by ageing, smoking, diet and medications, making it a safe and effective way to enhance the appearance of your teeth.
- Teeth whitening is a cost-effective way to see an improvement in the appearance of your smile. A beautiful smile is now within reach of anybody who wants it.
- Teeth whitening boosts self-confidence and the personal feel good factor
- Teeth whitening does not have any harmful side effects on your teeth and can help to improve the health of your gums
- A whiter smile tends to minimise the appearance of facial wrinkles, giving a more youthful appearance
Teeth straightening can help to create a beautiful smile. At Teeth and Smiles we are able to offer a range of teeth straightening treatments. However, we focus in Invisalign because it offers the most discreet way to achieve the perfect smile. We have tried and tested all the other ways of teeth straightening and Invisalign always comes up tops.
- Teeth straightening can dramatically improve the attractiveness of your smile and therefore your confidence. This in turn can increase your social and career success.
- Teeth straightening allows gums to be kept clean and healthy by easier removal of any plaque or calculus present. In the long term this can help reduce the risk of tooth loss due to gum disease and tooth decay.
- Teeth straightening can improve dental function. By aligning the teeth, the forces exerted on them when you chew, talk or simply move your teeth are balanced, resulting in better long term health of your teeth, gums and jawbone, reducing the risk of broken and chipped teeth.
- Teeth straightening can also improve your overall health. Your teeth and gums can provide a clear picture of your overall health. If you look after your teeth and gums you are also likely to look after the rest of your body.
Dental implants replace the root of a missing tooth and can be used to support crowns, bridges or dentures, depending on the number of teeth to be restored. Dental implants provide a permanent solution to patients who wish to effectively recapture the aesthetic and functional nature of their smile.
- Dental implants are the next best thing to healthy, natural teeth. A dental implant restores a lost tooth or teeth so that it looks, feels, fits and functions like a natural tooth
- Dental implants can be a long-term solution lasting for over 10 years with a very low failure rate, if looked after.
- Dental implants help to retain the natural shape of your smile.
- Dental implants help preserve your bone levels, helping prevent further tooth loss
Over time when we laugh, smile or frown our skin loses its elasticity and the wrinkles in our face deepen and lines become more permanent. Facial aesthetics help to give you a younger, smoother appearance to your skin
- Facial aesthetics treatments can be completed in your lunch hour and you will then be able to return to work with very few visible side effects.
- Facial aesthetics can give you almost instantaneous results, that improve further over time
- Facial aesthetics are virtually painless
Why wait? Call Teeth and Smiles today on 020 7352 7049 and book your free smile evaluation and start you journey to a new you.