Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
The Prize Draw Rules:
- 1. The promoter is Teeth & Smiles whose registered office is at 407 Kings Road, Chelsea London SW10 0LR
- 2. Employees of Teeth & Smiles or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be eligible to enter the competition.
- 3. Entries into the Prize Draw close on14th February 2021. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- 4. Competition is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
- 5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
- 6. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is subject to availability, and Teeth & Smiles reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative of equal or higher value if necessary at the promoters’ discretion
- 7. The winner will be selected at random after the closing date by an independent adjudicator from all entries received. The adjudicator’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 8. The winner will be notified by social media (using the details provided at entry) within 30 days of the closing date. The promoter will then notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- 9. Entries not submitted in accordance with the rules, illegible, incomplete or altered will be disqualified.
- 10. It is a condition of entry that the winner’s name will be used for promotional purposes. This will only be in summary e.g. Mrs Smith from Surrey and a photo published online
- 11. The prize is not transferable.
- 12. If a prize is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made by the promoter to contact the winner then he will be entitled to dispose of the prize as he thinks fit without any liability to the winner for having done so. A period of one month will be allowed after notification to the supplied contact details for the winner to claim the prize.
- 13. Details of the winner will be available 28 days after the closing date by sending a SAE to 407 Kings Road, Chelsea, London SW10 0LR
- 14. By entering the competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
- 15. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions