The journey of a thousand (S)miles begins with one step!
At Teeth & Smiles, our friendly, knowledgeable and experienced team make sure that you are seen in a calm and pleasant environment; feeling relaxed and truly cared for. We will always aim to ensure that you are seen by the same dentist and this ensures that you will get continuity of care.
Teeth & Smiles meets all the current CQCand HTM01-05 regulations and our primary focus is the HEALTH of your mouth. We have invested heavily in the latest dental equipment such as magnification loupes, dental photography equipment and digital x-ray equipment. These enable us to focus on preventative dentistry, by detecting problems early we are able to reduce the need for extensive treatment, helping you to save money over the long term. We look forward to seeing you for an appointment soon.
We Promise To:
- Treat you as an individual with respect and understanding.
- Listen and respond promptly, sympathetically and constructively to all comments.
- Offer the latest techniques using high quality materials under stringent cross-infection control.
- Be mindful of the need for confidentiality.
- Try our very best to keep to time.
- Continually strive to acquire new knowledge, skills and technology.
We Ask You To:
- Follow our advice to care for your smile.
- Please give at least 24 hours’ notice if you need to cancel or rearrange an appointment, in order to avoid a charge.
- Attend review and maintenance appointments as advised.
- Pay for treatments when requested. We accept cash, debit and credit cards. Finance options are also available.
- Talk to us, let us know what you think about what we do; right and wrong.
- Kindly recommend us to your family, friends and colleagues. We would be delighted to welcome them.
You are always safe with us. We are ready to help any time.
Our dentists have many years of experience and are therefore able to advise you on the best treatments to meet your vision for your teeth and smile.
Welcome to Teeth & Smiles
Teeth and Smiles is a family friendly dental practice in Chelsea, London. We are a mixed practice offering both NHS and private treatment. We are also able to offer 0% finance to help spread the cost of your dental treatment.
All our dentists are committed to preventative dental treatment. By attending for regular dental appointments, any issues can be identified early, reducing the need for extensive and costly treatment. Our aim is to ensure that you keep your natural teeth for as long as possible. We offer both routine dental treatment and cosmetic treatment so are able to tailor our treatment plans to meet your needs.
The practice is accessible both by road and rail. Fulham Broadway is less than a mile away and is the nearest tube station. There is some limited onsite parking and further parking can be found on the street nearby and is Pay and Display
We would love the opportunity to help you care for and maintain your oral health. So why not call us to day on 020 7352 7049 or pop in and book a consultation.